My First Definition

 Tutorial Process:







Attempted Creation:

inspo




creation 


Reflection:

After using grasshopper for the first time the biggest learning curve I think is, like with most programs, learning the functions of all the tools and when to use them in order to create what I want to create. One issue I came across while going through the tutorials is that I was finding it difficult to move the curves in Z-space through the perspective view, I had to go to the "front" view in order to elevate the curve in order to follow along with the tutorial. 

After attempting to create my riff on what was shown in the tutorial, one question that I had is how to create a lofted shape that is completely connect fully/ closed?

Other than that my shape/ curve inspo was drawn from Rocky Ridge's YMCA building, as it is one of the first things I thought of when going through the tutorials because of it's unique design and shape.



Comments

Popular Posts