Project 2: ANIMATION

 




(Process photos are on my PC at home, and will be uploaded once I get home from work)

The main success I had while working on this project was knowing how to construct a geometric shape through Grass Hopper. I wanted to try and attempt to animate a logo of mine but I was finding it difficult to do so through grasshopper and rhino. I also wanted to try to make an animation that I would show through the perspective view since we did the top view when we first learned to animate.


After a few google searches and attempts later, I just decided to stick with what I know and what we learned this week in class. I just let my mind aimlessly wander as I was creating whatever came to mind. Eventually, after a loft, I got the idea to make a water fountain-inspired animation because after I had lofted it started to look like a fountain spewing out water.


The biggest struggle I faced was when certain shapes were not changing in the way I intended, it took me a minute to backtrack my steps to see where things went wrong, I definitely see why Bryan is saying we should be organized when it comes to working in Grass Hopper. I did find even though I had organized and grouped the components, it still took a minute to diagnose a problem.



Comments

Popular Posts